Friday, July 31, 2009

What A day!

To my mom's horror I am posting this, but it's just too funny to not! This is what can happen in a normal day with three kids:
Thursday before we left for our family trip my mom offered to help me get a few things done by watching my kids in the morning. I woke up Thursday morning SO sick (no I am not pregnant!) After trying to work out I get a call from my mom...
#1-Port stuck a small plastic broom in Ella's ear. After visiting the ER, Ella just has a scratched eardrum. Port is now learning that no one is allowed to stick things in people's ears except real doctors...no Anna is not a real doctor!
#2-As I leave to go run a few last errands Haynes gets his head stuck in my parents bucket they keep fish food in. His feet are in the air when my dad finds him!
We went to Bricktown to take the boys pictures with my friend Shannon. I start feeling really sick, but my mom came with me to help. After we are done taking pictures I have to go sit in the car, so my mom offers to take the boys to the jumping water to play while we wait for Brian and my dad. As I come to find them I discover Port is soaking wet!
#3-My mom is letting the boys throw money into the Bricktown Canal. Port spins and throws the money, looses his balance and falls into the water. He is completely submerged and my mom has to pull him out of the water!
By the time my dad and Brian got there my mom and I were collapsed on a table! My mom is a trooper that she is such a help to me, we don't know what we would do without her. But a day like that can't go without telling!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I love this story. What a great adventure. At least all 3 kids each had a part in the day. Love you guys!