Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 60th MiMi!

Brian's aunt Nancy, Mimi, had her 60th birthday surprise party on Sunday night. All of her kids put together a movie surprise party for her, they did a great job. Nancy was completely surprised and everyone had a great time. We are so blessed that Mimi is a part of our lives. My kids think of her as if she were their Mimi, I am constantly reminding Port that she is Dax's MiMi. I am thankful for the way she loves each member of my family well. She has helped shape my husband from a young age even to now. I have always felt extremely loved and a part of the family because of Nancy. My children are abundantly blessed by the way she pours into them. Happy 60th Birthday Mimi! We pray abundant blessings over you for MANY years to come!
This was the AMAZING cake! Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen!?!

No comments: